What's Included - FEE: Selling
What is included in our Flat Rate Legal Fee:
- Review of Agreement of Purchase & Sale
- Review of Amendments and Waivers
- Unlimited access to your lawyer & law clerk via phone and email
- Preparation of legal documentation for closing.
- Discharging first mortgage on title
- Paying balance of real estate commission
- Responding to title search and review of documents
- Direct depositing one certified cheque drawn on a lawyer's trust account into your bank account.
- For sale prices under $500,000.00
*What is NOT included in our Flat Rate Legal Fee:
Our flat rate legal fee applies to a residential single family dwelling on city services, being vacant on closing with one first mortgage and no other encumbrances or liens on title. An additional fee of $75 plus HST will apply to any payments to be made beyond payout out of the first mortgage. Our disbursements (if applicable) comply with LSUC Rule 4.2-2.1: HST, govt. document registration fees, fees charged by govt., Teranet fees, costs of condo status certificate, lawyers creditor's letters and title insurance. The fee is valid if our firm is hired and receives the Agreement of Purchase and Sale at least 5 business days prior to closing and you sign your closing documentation at least 2 business days prior to closing. If any unforeseen issues arise you will be notified immediately. Note that additional charges apply to investment properties, commercial properties, occupancy closings, lines of credit or additional mortgages/lines of credit, bridgeloans or any other matter beyond the scope of what is included in a standard real estate transaction.